Below is a chart that plots our 2021 revenue and cashflow.
- These numbers are based on properties we currently own or have under contract.
- The revenue for future months is projected revenue. As a month passes, it will be updated with actual data.
- Also, as we add new properties, projections will be updated.
- Cashflow is our cashflow based on our ownership in each property. Some properties we do not own 100%. The cashflow shown is only our share of cashflow from all properties that we are full or part owners in.
- Cashflow is calculated by subtracting all expenses and debt payments from revenue.
- Upfront large renovations (capex) are not included in expenses.
- The months where you see large fluctuations downwards are months when taxes are due (2x a year in Fort Wayne where we invest).